Atomik Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final.
- All spare parts are readily available and we stock them exclusively for our customers, in the event of an approved warranty claim.
- All products are extensively tested prior to packaging. We warrant that all products are free from defective material and defective workmanship, and we will replace or repair any part that proves to be defective, without charge, upon an approved warranty claim.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR MISSING COMPONENTS
- Items damaged in transit will not be covered, unless you have chosen to pay the extra $25 Transit Insurance option at the time of purchase. The Atomik Transit Insurance covers any damage during postage to you.
- If you have paid for Atomik Transit Insurance, and you have received any item damaged in transit or missing components, please advise us via the Atomik Service Center within 3 days of receiving your item. All claims after 3 days will not be accepted.
CONDITIONS FOR VOIDING OF WARRANTY
- This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident or collision.
- In similar policies to Honda, Yamaha, and Kawasaki, any Atomik bike or quad used for racing or competition purposes will not be covered by this warranty.
- Although it has been checked during manufacture, prior to packaging, and prior to dispatch, please ensure all bolts and nuts are tightened before use, and all parts are functioning correctly. Your warranty will be voided if your item has not been assembled correctly, prior to use.
- Your warranty will be voided, if any non-genuine or non-standard part has been fitted to your Atomik bike or quad. Please choose only genuine Atomik parts. You can request to purchase Atomik parts from the Atomik Parts Center.
WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCESS
- All customers must fill in the warranty claim form located at the Atomik Service Center, on the Atomik website.
- All details must be filled correctly in order for a warranty claim to be processed. Incorrect details will delay processing of your warranty claim.
- You will be advised of a claim number. You can quote this claim number for any query regarding your claim and this claim number allows us to process your claim efficiently. If your warranty claim is approved you will be sent the required part.
- You will be required to pay for postage of any part/s sent to you.
- The postage cost can be paid for by quoting your credit card number with your appointed Atomik claims officer.
PART OR ITEM RETURN PROCEDURE
- In some cases we will require the faulty item or parts sent back to us. Please follow instructions from our customer service representative in the Atomik Service Center and do not send back any part or item without this approval. You will be required to include a copy of your original invoice upon return of any part or product. You will also be required to include your Atomik claim number with your returned item. All items we receive without a claim number included, will be sent back to the sender.
- We will then have our mechanics examine and test the fault and replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty.
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs of returning any faulty item back to us.
- The buyer shall also be responsible for the postage costs incurred when we send the replacement part back to the buyer.
- Like any other retailer in Australia, the customer is responsible for transport costs of any defective item, back to the retailer.
If an item or part has been deemed to be free of fault, the customer is responsible for any return postage costs and will be charged for assessment time, at our discretion. Item or part may be held, at our discretion, until these fees are paid. Arrangements must be made for payment or collection, and items with no arrangements made within 14 days of repair will be disposed of at our discretion.
- Please ensure the item is properly assembled before use.
- Atomik Motorsports cannot be held responsible for any theft, damage or injury caused whilst operating this product. It is the buyers’ responsibility to ensure they have all the necessary protective clothing and helmets whilst riding.
- Please ensure you understand these conditions before bidding.
- This warranty policy has been created with the aim of providing the best customer service and after sales service in the Australian motorcycle industry
At Atomik Motorsports we attempt to be as accurate as possible in our product pictures and specifications. From time to time specification and product description may change, specification published on our site come from the manufacturers. Our specification represents ideal circumstances; we cannot guarantee that product description/specification, pricing or any other content is accurate, complete or current. In the event that a product or advertisement is published incorrectly due to typographical, information, technical or other error, Atomik motorsports have full rights at our sole discretion to either honour the published price or cancel the order.
Atomik Motorsport’s terms and condition is created to improve our service and product to our customers and any error to our site it is unintentional.